Dairy Fairy

There is a myth about that you need milk to make milk. (Mummy Cows don't drink milk!)
In some cases, indeed, dairy products can cause some trouble. Get advice if you think this might be the case for you.


Links here, and here, and here about avoiding dairy products in your diet to solve a variety of your baby's problems. (eczema, gassiness, stuffy nose). Also the hazards of bottles of dairy formula milk for babies (link).
Analytical Armadillo: Give cow's milk to newborns, you're having a giraffe...: "I know I was blogging about KMC, but as this news flash was shared on a list I read; I felt I HAD to blog it. The headline reads:"


ALSO
We do think about poo a lot when we have a new baby. Some can even get a little obsessed!
A great cutesy little blog (Confessions of a new baby) explains life & poo from the baby's point of view.
The latest page on poo is: here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...