Babies are designed for Breastmilk, breastmilk is designed for babies.

This page in Draft - looking for opinions on the way these stats are presented...
I can do a second graph presenting figures on reduced risks of conditions in women who breastfeed cf. women who formula feed

The data in this graph is taken from the Best for Babes page, in which the risk statistics are in turn taken from a large study-of-studies written in the US, but looking at breastfeeding in many developed countries.





















See also useful links:
"Just one Bottle?"
"What's the Recipe?" on FF

1 comment:

36D said...

Interesting. I think I've seen the studies the chart is based on - I would imagine it takes quite a 'formula' to come up with stats like this from such a wide range of studies. However, I think the way it's PRESENTED is good - it shows clearly the 'norm' and the extra risk.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...